Thursday, March 11, 2010

So where to start?!

I guess I'll go back to who I am and all that :)

I'm the 3rd oldest of 8 children (yes we are all from the same parents), There are 5 boys and 3 girls (I'm the oldest girl)...We have all been home-schooled our whole life's.My dad comes from a large family,Mom comes from a family of 3 kids.I got along with all my sidling,with the now and then fights as kids always seem to get into.We all helped out with the homeschooling and cleaning as my mom was often out of the house do to being an in home mid-wife for other homeschooling family's..Dad always had 2-3 jobs at a time just to keep food in ALL ours mouths.I love being from a large family.One of my favorite things about it,Is everytime we had a meal it was like thanksgiving dinner...That's something I think I will always miss..

Well till next time..

Have a great thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment