Monday, March 15, 2010

In my head

Do you ever feel like you not going anywhere in life BUT yet you seem to be pulled in EVERY other direction all at the same time?

Even at the small age of 10 that's how I would feel all the time...

Life for the most part was good but like I said before, coming from a large family comes with it's ups and downs....As the oldest girl life was a little more over whelming then I realized,it wasn't till years later that I understood it wasn't always in your head...

One of the hardest things in my life was the schooling! Yes I did say I loved being home-schooled, but as you will see now and then in my upcoming blogs I didn't really have the best education....I don't blame anyone because some times people don't really know anything different or even that my life at the time was in their hands as much as I was....I know this doesn't make scene to you moms but I will TRY my hardest to help you understand what I'm talking about in more blogs to come!

But for now happy Monday!
PLEASE vote cause this will help with future blogs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment