Monday, March 22, 2010

ANSWERED PRAYERS!

Oh my goodness where to start?!

I guess I'll start back in June of 2009...
It was a beautiful summer morning on June 16th 2009,My husband and I got off work at about 3:30ish and decided since it was such great weather out we would go on a motorcycle ride.Our destination was to his parents house to bring them to dinner being his fathers 55th birthday was the next day...We have a great time that day and ride couldn't have been better.After the ride and dinner we said our good-byes we where on our way back to the reality of life and work for the next day....

The next morning everyone in the world started their day as they do every Wednesday.The weather was beautiful again,nice quite morning that turned into the afternoon....

That's when it all happened!...

11:45pm My husband calls me and says (all in one breath) "Honey I'm on the way to the hospital,my dad just stopped breathing,I'll call you when I get more info,meet me at the hospital as soon as you can" Then hung up the phone so he could drive(come to find out later because he was driving a 100 down the freeway)...

12:15pm I arrive at the hospital, My husband and his mother crying as the doctor tells them everything that has just happened...

Doctor: Well he is stable now but its gonna be a long road,He is young though so he should pull out of this pretty good as we see it now.He did have a heart-attack.The EMT had to shock him 10 times just to get his heart to start again.
(meaning he was legally dead for about 30 minutes,as we found out later),
About half way through it all on of the Doctors stopped by one day and informed us that "there is absolutely no reason why he should be alive today after what he went through,I have been a Doctor for heart-attack patient's for many years now and only 3 of them came out of the same type of situation,Your father is my number 3,This man is here for a reason and this was miracle!"...

Well needless to said many nights,days,family visits and TONS of prayer later..
He is now back at home,work and the everyday activities..He is doing GREAT!
Having that happen has given many of us family members,friends and even the Doctors and nurses a whole new look on life...Never take life for granite! Live EVERY day is if it's your last...Say I LOVE YOU often!

Well I hope you see this blog as a blessing to God cause having this miracle happen to us. That's how we see it...That's what I call ANSWERED PRAYERS! :)

GOD IS GOOD!
BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL!!



Replace this sentence with your content, do not remove any code past this sentence.
MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment: