Friday, April 30, 2010
2.) I miss blogging there are some many things I want to get out and on paper(blog)..
3.) Have a very stress full event coming up and not to sure what I should do about it..Ugh..Life sometimes!
4.) Have you ever wanted something that you know you can't have? I'm still trying to fund a way to get my something I can't have...
5.) I've been watching 7th Heaven the last couple days..Love and that show...We so need more good family/God shows like that on TV now a days...brings back the days of being a kid :)..
Well Have a GREAT weekend everyone!
Hope to see you all soon :)
Friday, April 23, 2010
Boy did it hurt....I can't wait to upload some pictures for you all...
2.)I FINALLY found out why I have been so stressed out so much these last 2 years...
It's been a huge change to know about it..
3.)I'm so excited but can't believe it too..In a couple short months me and my husband will have been married for 5 years...man time flies...so much has changed in our lives and boy have we learned a LOT!
Love you Honey!
Have a Great Weekend Everyone!
Till next week! :)
So Sorry I haven't been able to write on my blog these last couple week/days Life is getting kinda crazy for me right now..
Friday, April 16, 2010
I feel like I'm running a mile a min but still getting nowhere...I always use
to think that when you get older your life slows down...
Ive been dealing with my husband being in and out of job,working all 3 of my jobs and still finding time for us..life goes by so fast I can't keep up!!
Happy Friday Everyone! :)
Monday, April 12, 2010
Friday, April 9, 2010
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -- EVER!!!
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail.
What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
18. My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day, "Mom, what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the hell do I respond to that?
19. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
20. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lites than Kay.
21. And finally...Have you ever wondered if that dollar bill your holding has ever been in a strippers butt crack? You are now...
Have a Great Weekend Everyone!!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
One of Kristin's close friends posted a very touching message in the Guestbook where she described a family tradition of anonymously treating a stranger to a meal, and goes on to talk about doing the same thing this Saturday night, albeit with a different twist. This weekend, when she and her family anonymously treat another family to dinner, they will leave the following note:
My dear friend Kristin was supposed to be celebrating this weekend. This was a brand new start to the next chapter of her life.
Today, Kristin lies in her hospital bed. She is has been asleep for the better part of the past two weeks - and doesn’t know of the life-changing events that have recently taken place. Kristin is fighting for her life. She has undergone the amputation of her right leg, and part of her left foot. Her body is fighting to regain function in her kidneys.
She needs prayers. From you - from me - and from as many people as we can reach. Thank you for allowing us to treat you to a meal in Kristin’s honor. Please “pay it forward” from here... share her story with as many as you can. Our goal is for thousands of people around the world to pray for Kristin on her CaringBridge site. When she wakes up sometime in the near future we would love for her sadness to be short-lived - and to feel the amazing Glory of God.
Consider this a treat from Kristin. Please share a laugh, many smiles, and this story today - with as many people as you possibly can.
Please join us as we do this - you can do the same on a smaller level with treating someone to a coffee - or at a fast food restaurant as well... or be creative and add your own twist!
He sucks you in the book right from chapter 1,
Good luck getting your face out of any of his books :)
VERY easy read...Not good for the 13 and under crowed though...
He can be a little bloody...he does a great job of putting God in the stores..
I like to think of it as the modern day "Lion and the witch" books...
Go get your book today and enjoy!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Well that's how my life has been for the last 2 1/2 years.
I never thought that having your parents divorce could be so much MORE then divorce...We really find out who your friends are and who is really there for you and not to tell you your on the wrong side of God...Things like,"You should never pick sides"(but in the same breath of air)"now go back to your mom and make things better"....Yes I couldn't tell you how many times my "friends" told me I was to blame for something my parents did...It's so sad how people think they know whats going on in your life...My biggest thing was,Why was/is it my deal to try and make something that will never be the same again,better?
To back up a little...
My mom and I have NEVER gotten along,Not cause I didn't like to do what I was told,but just cause she never thought I did anything right.I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,but as far back as I can remember(age 4)it's been that way and I felt it....well that little bit of info will help you understand how,when my parents split up,it made it so EASY for a mother to tell one of her own children to go away and NEVER come back(yes that was me)...Now I'm not a mother but I don't think my child could do ANYTHING so bad that I would say something like that..But again I'm not a mother so maybe I'm wrong!....(I would love your input on this)...
Now with that said how does anyone really think I of all people could ever talk to my mom and mend their divorce??
Oh and the reason my mom told me to leave and never come back was cause I would answer the phone when my dad would call me...so she thought I was "siding" with him (as a child can you really pick from one parent to another?)...But did she ever ask why he called me so much? No! But in case she someday see this blog....It was because I was talking him down from killing himself every other day...
So to anyone going through life with a little/lot of stress,just remember your really the only one that knows what's going on,So live your life if you know your in the right!...And Never Judge unless God has put you in his place for the time being....
Hope you all have a great day!
Friday, April 2, 2010
2.) See I don't even have RANDOM things in my head....LOL
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Well that's why I started this New Blog...
It is a Prayer Request blog...
GO HERE and enter a prayer request for you or someone you know and lets help each other through our hard times..
Have a Great Thursday Everyone :)