Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hump days over!

Well hump days over and that means only 2 day till the weekend and way to much fun!
I love my weekends,It always end up being that I spend most of it with all my siblings...Bonfires,B-B-Qs,Scrapbook and anything else we can come up with...The last 2 1/2 years have been pretty hard for me and my family so it's nice to finally be back together!...

Two back up a little my parents got a divorce 2 1/2 years ago from being married 30+ years & 8 children later...So needless to say Yes it was hard...Being through that with my family has really shown me that it doesn't matter how old you are when your parents split it still hurts weather adult or child....I will never wish divorce on anyone...And Hugs to all you who have had to go through it...

Blessing to you all!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment