Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Life!!!

WOW!!! My life has changed so much this year!!

Make sure you know what you want when you say to you're self.."I want next year to be a NEW BEGINNINGS for me!"...Cause boy from how my life has changed this year...I got just that!...

I love where I am at right now...Good and Bad! and I really think this is the first year in my life I can say that without lying to myself and the world!.

I really think it all started with the book (The Shack) too...I know it sounds odd but there was just something about it that made me look at everyone and really the world different! I know don't how to explain it better so I guess if you wanna know what I'm trying to say you'll just have to read it! :)


Oh and I know I've said it like 4 times now that I'm gonna start this whole blogging thing back up and I still plan on it just please have patience with me as I find time in my new life to start again :)






Well Thanks again as always for listening to me blab and till next time (but hopefully not as long a wait)..good-night everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment