Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Diet!!!!

Well I have been on the special K diet for 8 days now and I have LOST 10lbs!...I can't believe it!...I feel amazing,I sleep better and longer (I have been getting 2-5 hours of sleep a night for the last 2 years) now I can sleep a full & good 8 hours!....I have more energy,all & all I have been amazed at how great I feel!...If you have tried every diet out there and have given up PLEASE just give it 1 more try! If anything you'll feel better knowing your eating something that's health for you...That in it self it great!...I love the website too..It's so helpful,easy going,FREE and has some really great tips and stories to help lift you up as well!...

I hope you check it out...Target seems to have the cheapest prices and they also have coupons on their website for Special K stuff almost all the time!

Check it out and let me know what you think!

Good Luck all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment